Creamy and smooth dark milk chocolate, gently lifted with a subtle infusion of violet.
Handmade, designed and packaged in a micro chocolate factory in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Ocelot Violet Milk Chocolate
All packaging plastic-free and made in the UK. Outer packaging is printed using water based inks on FSC certified sustainable card. Inner film is certified home and industrial compostable.
℮70g (50% cocoa content dark milk chocolate bar).
Ingredients: Cane sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole milk powder (11.5%), vanilla, violet extract (<1%).
Storage information: Dry, out of sunlight, between 15 and 25 degrees C
Dimensions: 11 cm x 11 cm W
This item can also be purchased at the Mill Tye Gallery Shop.
Mill Tye Gallery and Arts Centre
3 Cornard Mills, Mill Tye
Delivery is available throughout the UK.
To keep shipping costs low we operate flat rates based on order value.
Should you require worldwide shipping, please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mill Tye Gallery does not accept responsibility for local shipping delays, such as holidays or strike days.
The Mill Tye Gallery is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged shipments. The buyer assumes the responsibility of claims made with the shipping carrier.
If you have any special requirements or need to make any changes to an existing order delivery address, please contact the Gallery via email, email@example.com
If you are not completely satisfied upon receipt of your order or you feel it does not match the specifications laid out on our website, please contact the gallery immediately via email, firstname.lastname@example.org clearly detailing the following:
- Order reference number
- Your full name
- Daytime contact number
- Details of the product you wish to return
- Photographic evidence of damage or fault
- The reason for the return.
You can return items within 7 days from the receipt of your order. Proof of postage within this time is required to receive your refund. After 14 days we do not accept any returns.
Any items returned to the Mill Tye Gallery must be in their original packaging, in as-new condition with no evidence of damage or use.
The customer will be responsible for shipping costs associated with the return of an order. Items must be sent via registered mail to ensure tracking is available. The Mill Tye Gallery takes no responsibility for deliveries being returned which go missing or are undelivered.
Providing the above conditions are met, a full refund will be issued.
Refunds can only be made to the card or method you made the purchase with.
Refunds will be processed with 30 days of receipt of the item(s) returned.
Terms and Conditions applying to orders for chocolate products
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. We do our best to keep stock levels up to date on our website – in the unusual event that the products you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- Ordering errors
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the products you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
1. The prices payable for products that you order are as set out in our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT ( where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of placing your order.
2. Wherever it is not possible to accept your order to buy products of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email.
- Payment terms
The price for the products that you order is payable to us in full at the time you place the order. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you have not given us the correct payment or address details.
1. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
2. We will notify you by email when your products have been dispatched.
3. We will deliver the products you have ordered either by courier or by Royal Mail to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. For orders sent by courier, our courier will require you to sign for the products on delivery. Please check the delivery before you sign for it to verify that all the products you have ordered have been delivered and that they have not been damaged. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the products once they have been delivered. We always aim to dispatch within 5 working days from order. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period.
4. You will become the owner of the products you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once products have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss, deterioration or destruction.
- Risk and ownership
Risk of damage to, deterioration or loss of the products passes to you at the time of delivery to you, or if you fail to take delivery when our courier attends the address you have specified for delivery, the time when the courier tried to deliver. You will only own the products once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full. Products supplied are strictly not for resale.
- Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
You will need to provide us with your e-mail address and we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order. An acceptance of your order will take place on despatch of the products ordered.
- Cancellation rights
You will usually have up to 24 hours to cancel your order after purchasing, provided you have not received a dispatch confirmation. If your products have been dispatched, in order to receive a refund it is your responsibility to return the products to us in an undamaged condition.
- Right to refuse order
We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order if:
1. we have insufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered;
2. we are not able to deliver to your area; or
3. one or more of the products you ordered was listed at an incorrect price.
If we do refuse to accept your order we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit the amount you paid when placing your order to the account from which you made payment as soon as possible but in any event within 14 days of your order.
1. If you do not receive products ordered by you within 5 days from the date on which you received an email to say they were dispatched, we will have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 14 days of the date on which the products were despatched to you (unless this is not reasonably practicable). If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be to refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question.
2. Each party shall only be liable under this contract for losses, which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.